Other than the time factor, affordability of equipment can be a dominant reason for not taking to exercise. Only equipment helps in losing weight is a myth. Doing basic exercises like push-ups, squats, yoga and much more are doable that need no money or more time.
7 easy fitness exercises you can do at home to lose weight
- Yoga: The most basic way of losing weight is following Yoga. It is highly beneficial and appreciated by people of all age group. The absence of side-effects is another positive aspect to practicing yoga.
- Squats: One of the easiest ways of getting in shape without investing money is squats. Without high demand of equipment and time investment, one can easily perform squats sitting at home and gain the desired result in terms of weight management.
- Push-Ups: We all are acquainted with this term as it is frequently used by people across the globe. If there is something that gives impact instantly and makes your body and muscles extremely strong, then it has to be push-ups.
- Walking Lunges: While we work on the whole body transitioning, walking lunges work effectively on the hips and thigh area. It can be more effective if you carry dumb-bells in your hand while you are walking lunges.
- Leg Balance: Most of us have done this as a part of punishment in school. Single leg stand was our teachers’ favorite punishment on us and now it sounds like a blessing. Standing on one leg balancing the curved posture of the body can be massively impactful.
- Side Plank: Planks and push-ups are common exercises done for an intensive workout. Side plank is one type of plank that improves stamina and strength putting all the pressure on one side of the body while you are resisting with one part of the body.
- Superman Back Extension: Lying on the stomach, you can lift the upper and the lower body to feel the pressure that eventually helps in weight loss goal of yours.
Dedicating only 15-20 minutes, one can lose weight and maintain the need of the hour that is to stay fit and healthy. I wish the phrase “early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” was true. Alas! If only sleeping and waking early could make one fit, we wouldn’t have to take any pain to maintain the body weight and look young forever.
A fit body is the powerhouse of extreme energy which is required for sustaining the daily activities. If you have been struggling to manage time, the above tips could teach you some time management too.
Visit Cosco to read such more blogs