Don’t you hit the gym? You are outdated. This is what you get in return when you don’t have expensive equipment to tone up your muscles. Hitting the gym is an extra cost and time-consuming. How about doing workout at home in order to get toned muscles? Unbelievable, isn’t it? It has been however proved that work out without any equipment that is used in the gym makes use of all the body parts resulting in muscles that are not toned with external help but one’s body strength and motivation that we tend to ignore.
Let us know that wonder work out plan to tone up your muscles without hitting the gym
- Plan a schedule: Either you fail to plan or plan to fail. So the best option is to plan your coming days in advance so that nothing stops you from getting the toned muscles. Prepare a checklist of things you might need, maybe a dumbbell, skipping string, mat, your athletic shoes and workout clothes. No matter what, adhere to what you have planned for. Procrastination is the worst enemy.
- Running: An early morning routine to run for at least 20 minutes initially can be a great start. This helps in increasing your heart rate for a better blood flow in the body. It is the best cardio recommended for any workout.
- Squat and Star Jump: Squatting is a great exercise to strengthen your hip muscles and arms. Holding dumbbells in hand while squat session can add to the more intense workout. Star jump can be followed after a squat session of 15 minutes. Star jump is enjoyed by many. It is also one of the simplest ways of working out. Just stretch your legs sideways and lifting your hands up in the air clap while you stretch the legs. Isn’t that easy?
- Zumba: Music lovers can never stop doing this once they start with it. Plug in your favorite music and then dance to the tune. While you dance, add a few aerobics steps. You will love it and in a few days can see the difference. Without realizing that you are exercising, you are toning up your muscles.
- Old School Dip: For this, you need to kneel on your knees with upper body straight. Let your palms face the thighs. Now bend forward with hands stretching backward. Stretch to the point you can. Don’t exert. In 30 seconds, get back to the original position of kneeling on the knees.
- Eat healthy: While you are working out following the routine, be sure to maintain a healthy diet too. No workout is complete without a proper meal. Have meals in small intervals with more fruits and vegetables. You should have multigrain food and cut on your fat‘s intake.
- Stay motivated: Have you been successful in activities that you have no motivation for? It is true with exercise too. Initially, you will be active and regular with the workout. As soon as the result starts showing up, one may have the tendency to give up and be content. Don’t do that mistake as it will get you back to square one. Consistency should be maintained in any circumstance.
Toned up muscles are everyone’s dream and only a few with the determination can achieve them. Let the world be wondering your secret to an amazing body and be the talk of the neighborhood.
Visit Cosco to read such more blogs